- Record system information of every workstation in detail (IP addresses, IP ports, operation system, logon account, current status, etc.)
- Lock, shutdown, restart, and logoff agents
- Send remote files and notices to designated agents
- Record basic events such as system startup/shutdown, user logon/logoff, dial-up, etc.
- Block display of Control Panel, modify display properties, add printers and delete printers
- Block fast switching user in XP
- Block Computers Management including device manager, disk management, local users and groups and service management
- Block Task Manager and Regedit
- Block command prompt and any attempts to write Run and Run Once in the registry
- Block modification of network property and Internet Options
- Block default share, shares and also block adding and deleting shares
- Hide Network Places
- Block ActiveX for chat, media, games and FLASH
- Send alerts when there are any changes in software assets, hardware assets, removable storages, communication devices, system information, network allocation, etc.
- Record details of any policies invoked by agents